Welcome to TechVentive
Anyone can compete – we help you win in the marketplace!
Selling technology or services isn’t always straightforward. Some solutions sell best to specific kinds of buyers (e.g., teenagers, innovators or CFOs) in select vertical niches to a certain size of business in only a few parts of the world. Others need special sales enablers to make the solution ‘POP’. Some need creative campaigns that help them strike a resounding chord with prospective buyers. Some solutions need crisp, focused collateral that brings the solution’s value proposition to life. And, some solutions need it all!
TechVentive steps in where too many generalized Marketing, PR and collateral development firms fall short. We are focused on just one industry, technology, and the service firms who implement it. We have invested in the development of custom databases to help segment and target your next solution campaign, rollout or promotion. We create highly relevant content that helps you be more successful. We don’t spend your Marketing budget – we help you get a massive return on it.
- Am I selling to the right prospects?
- Who are my most loyal customers? Which customers are most prone to poaching by competitors?
- Am I spending too much time with the wrong channel partners?
- Do my products have what buyers want?
- What product attributes will resonate with prospects?
- What is the critical, over-arching message that we should focus our brand and future campaigns on?
- What do prospects think we’re selling? What do they think of our firm?
- How do I get more prospects to close?
- Why is my Sales team ineffective in selling to CXOs?
- Why am I so frustrated with my existing PR firm?
- Why do some prospects close immediately and others take forever?
- Function/Feature selling isn’t working – what does?
- Is there something we could do to make our channel partners more successful?
- We’ve got lots of product slicks but the Sales team seems to think we need something else.
- We’ve got great technology and great innovators in our firm yet no one seems to know it.
Browse our Web site for more information about TechVentive. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a TechVentive representative regarding our services, please e-mail us at email@example.com.